What are the HOT 50 Awards?
Brought to you by the producers behind the world famous COOL Venue Awards...
The HOT 50 Awards celebrates the HOTtest game changers & influencers in the world of events!
It's set to be one the HOTtest and most talked about summer parties in the events industry with entertainment provided by the world's best DJs courtesy of Ministry of Sound, as well as entertainment courtesy of Just Talent Agency. A complimentary range of sponsored drinks and cocktails will also be available.
The HOT 50 Winners
Buyers / Corporates
Buyers / Event Management
- Waleed Jahangir of Eventology
- Selina Donald of The Bulb
- Sophie Luhr & Lizzie Hardy of Collective Two
- Toni Griggs of GPJ
- Alan Pelling and David Wood of Torture Garden
- Simon Mitchell of KIN London
- Banke Laycock of Caxton Manor
- Simon Broyd of Bluepeg
- Sonia Sansom of E2E Events
- Liz Taylor of TLC
- Matt Curran of CHEW Events
- Ryan Curtis of DRP
- Rob Morgan of Banks Sadler
Suppliers / Venues
- Adam Quigley of Ministry of Sound
- Matt Miller of Hotel Gotham
- Sabine Kern of London Edition
- Emma Weekes of Streetfeast
- Andrew Galloway of Wembley Stadium
- Jackie Boughton of Barbican
- Manny Shoria of Camden Dining Group
- Rudo White of Searcys
- Samantha Galsworthy of The Driver
- Stefan Lechner of Carlson Rezidor
- Andrew Birnie of Cafe De Paris